Wednesday 4 October 2017

Alien Abductions and Bringing in the Dough...Woohoo...

Heather Lee: Poor Noel, his mornings were always solitary and he had to get out the door quickly to be at the office from the start of the day. He always looked so tired, stressed and irritable when he came home through the door. Maybe he needs someone in his life like I have in mine with Nikkei Simmer.

...and on the other hand, we also found out that there is life beyond the stars. Let's just say that abduction is an uncomfortable experience, even at the best of times. And trust me, having to explain oneself in intimate detail to a green-skinned guy with pointy ears and no sign of any pupils in what passes for their eyes is not my idea of a fun vacation even if I am taken to Ceti IV for questioning. They seem to be particularly interested in my family; I mean, they took me from in front of the Bachelor's house after I had dropped off a contract painting to Bella Bachelor. Then they took Phil who wasn't too sure what happened - only thing that he kept saying was "They probed my butt...what's so interesting about my butt?"

...then the little green creeps decided to take my boyfriend. The nerve of them...do they think we're some sort of experimental lab-rat or something? Oooh...Hoooman...must probe...specimen diet...what is this? Hohos? Trust me, it tastes better than it looks.

Nikkei Simmer: Phil usually came home exhausted from a long day in front of the deep fryer at Hogan's. Goodness knows that place is always packed and he's always having to hustle to get the customer's food out to them. Plus he also ends up working on our garden (which currently has two grape plants out there) We might add a few seeds in there, but right now, it's all that Phil can do to take care of two plants with his hectic schedule. I can bet that the bed feels like an inviting place for good ol' Phil when he gets home from work. (He really needs to find himself a woman but his insanity and childish traits might make him a bit of a no-touch for any women in Sunset Valley).

Heather Lee: And of course the two of us...were constantly making use of the washroom to the point where the other members of the family were getting a bit cheesed off with us hogging the shower. Kind of hard to have four people in one house with one bathroom...and thus it was time to build another storey on to this home, but that would take a while. So we ended up working hard and trying to bring in simoleons to help us get there. My boyfriend fished, Phil and Noel headed off to work every day, and I painted, and gradually the simoleons in our bank account grew... and grew...

...of course sometimes we splurged on the good things, like going out to lunch before Phil had to work...so the three of us: Phil, NS and I went out to Hogan's. Nikkei Simmer also has the childish trait so no wonder, he and Phil getting along like two peas in a pod. They're always sneaking up on each other and scaring each other or talking with their hands. But at least NS adorable...at least in my eyes.

...of course that little peck on the cheek from my boyfriend started a whole chain reaction. ~smirk~ which continued at home after Phil had gone to work.

I got abducted that night again. Same little green creep. Evidently he has a thing about. Sorry...that interest isn't requited.

No comments:

Post a Comment