Wednesday 4 October 2017

Happily Ever After and the Consequences of Woohoo.

Heather Lee: It was a wonderful wedding...we had a few of my friends attend but mostly it was just my friends and NS's "family" as we were closely knit. Since my friends were working, we couldn't do the wedding until after 6PM and they were all finished work. So most of the day was spent devoted to getting everything together so that it would be nice.

Evidently NS was just as pumped for the wedding as I was because he had this absolutely pie-eating grin on his face all day.

It was an absolutely casual wedding with not really any formality in the whole affair, but it was still a special occasion (we got married the way we wanted, with only our friends around us, as we exchanged rings and vows...

Our first kiss was magical.

And we couldn't stop gazing into each others eyes...

Cutting the wedding cake was quite the occasion since everybody was cheering and Molly French wouldn't stop throwing rice. I'm sure NS was appalled. "Hey...you're throwing perfectly good food around...good heavens."

Well, the wedding eventually fizzled out as the last guests left and we were left to our own devices (~smirk~ which of course found us in the bedroom upstairs which was a whole wonderful experience knowing that you're a married couple.).

Phil Burrows: I need to find myself a wonderful woman. ~sigh~ I'm older than NS...why did he get the first crack at getting married?

And my bedroom is right under theirs...so I get the oh-so-joy of hearing him exercising Mr. Happy.

I'm sure they need to come up for air sometime...

Noel Allan: You know what, I think I'm just going to go out and milk the cow...and watch your dirty mind...that's not a euphemism. I'm just going out to MILK...the cow.

Heather Lee: Oh that wedding night was one to remember...but...the problem with too energetic enjoyment of one's matrimonial status...

...is unforeseen consequences...

No comments:

Post a Comment