Wednesday 4 October 2017

"Sunset Valley's The Place For Me..."

Nikkei Simmer: Well, the next day was back to the daily grind of providing for the family. It helped that Heather's paintings were pulling in a ton of money. She was selling them for over §2000 per painting and she was getting requests for commissioned artworks as well. I went out and fished.

...when I try to go fishing, I try to go out for as long a time as I can. That's where immunity to heat and immunity to cold comes in pretty hand. I've always loved summer and winter and the heat and cold don't bother me. Otherwise, I'd be ducking into the house every two hours for a shower and you know how blasted expensive the hydro bill is. I fished until dark, that day.

When I came home I checked on the mail and found out that Heather had run out of easel space so she decided that she was going to appropriate MY easel. :D Oh well, she's my betrothed so what's mine is hers (and what's hers is hers, I suppose ~smirk~)

Next morning brought the new hoarfrost on the grass; crystalized water droplets which outlined it and made it glisten in the morning sunlight, what could be seen through the light fog. Noel read a career book out front of the doors at City Hall after work and I headed down to the pawn-shop (consignment store) to see what I could pawn for some more simoleons.

I noticed that the leaves on the trees were in their fall colors as I cycled past enroute, but my mind was on the road as these Sims were all maniacs...running people over with mad abandon.

There had been rumors that Judy Bunch had been seen at the gym in Sunset Valley. Evidently those rumors were true, as I found out, while fishing. Ah...Sunset Valley...It has to be my favorite place to live (as a Sim).

No comments:

Post a Comment