Wednesday 4 October 2017

New Roomie - Old Roomie

Nikkei Simmer: 5:00 AM saw Noel up before the rest of us. Well it was because he had to go to work early in the morning at DooPeas Tower. The rest of us were zonked out tired. But since he was up first thing in the morning, according to the note he left, he fed the chickens and got in an argument with Charles the Evil Chicken. That blasted bird will be first up on the deepfryer if he doesn't smarten up.

Eddy got up next and headed off to the bookstore preplan the route there to ensure that he would be on-time for his first shift at Divisadero

Eddy Mullis: Being a vegetarian means I don't eat any meat. So I opted to do my grocery shopping while I was out there so that I could get my own cooking done. I shouldn't expect the guys to cook what I want to eat. And it also helped that Phil was done looking through the cooking book so that I could grab it and read. After all I don't want to cause any fires.

When I walked back into the house NS was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a somewhat dazed look on his face. Had to remind him that he had a frying pan on the stove. Yeah, he's had that absent minded trait since Uni. "Dude...you cookin...?"

Nikkei Simmer: "Oh...****!"

Eddy Mullis: Like old times...

...when I got finished making my Autumn Salad, Noel (at least that's what I think he said he was) came out to grab something from the fridge. Evidently he works in business and he's a no-nonsense stick up butt kinda guy. I think I'm just gonna leave him be. He tends to be a loner just like me and doesn't socialize much.

I get to bunk with Phil. It almost feels like the Dorm at Sims U. Oh, we had a blast there...

Heather Lee: Well, managed to make §1100 simoleons today, finished two paintings and sold both of them. That brought in more than enough to pay off the bill which was only around §160.00. At least the bank account balance is going higher and not downwards. Though we're hoping that we get in about §50,000 in the bank account before we put in another level onto this house.

Noel Allan: I had finished both Level 1-3 Skill books in Logic and in Charisma so I needed to pick up the next two books in those skills. So I decided to get up early in the morning and head out to go and buy them over at the bookstore. Let's just say that I happened to run across Vita Alto, my boss's wife. Somehow she looked kind of different.

Eddy Mullis: And going out to check on the chickens and I run into Charles the Evil Chicken who was being his usual obnoxious self. I agree with NS. I think chicken nuggets appears to be a good idea, even though I'm not a meat-eater.

...you know this place is cozy for a small place, but I think it's missing something...like maybe a couch?

No comments:

Post a Comment