Wednesday 3 April 2024

Chapter One - Stuck Here in Moonlight Falls

Haruo: I don't know what the Watcher is thinking but he's placed me in Moonlight Falls with Bebe and River without so much as a "how do you do" and the only instruction being "Go forth and multiply". That really got me in good with both Bebe and River. They both are looking at me as if they'd like to grab the nearest sharp object and make me a eunuch. And the catch all is "You can only sell plasma bugs." - "You can eat stuff off trees and raid gardens for food, but until you've built your basic house, you can only sell plasma bugs. A basic house being one bedroom, one bathroom, one kitchen, and one dining room and outfitted everything in that basic house...all of which are paid for by plasma bugs." This is going to be the death of me.
River: Who the hell thought up this moronic idea. He and I know bloody well that it's a he...needs to be castrated.
Bebe: Whoever thought up this idea deserves to be boiled in oil after being flogged to within an inch of his life.
Watcher: "Oh...and don't forget, you're werewolves."

Bebe and River: "You're kidding, right?"
Watcher: "Nope"
Bebe and River: "Oh...he's sooooo dead."
Haruo: "I'm soooooo dead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment